May 18, 2010

Out of Order



This was the scene in our bathroom this afternoon. For about the last week or so, the toilet has been draining reeeeeeeallly slowly. Also getting completely clogged every now and then. (Insert poop jokes here) Anyway - we (and by we I mean Mike) has plunged, purchased extremely harsh chemicals, used a toilet 'snake' - all to no avail. We were about to resort to calling a plumber when Mike decided to try taking the whole thing apart based on directions from an internet video on how to remove a toilet. I have to admit I was nervous.


Wonder what the neighbors thought...


Mike with both culprits - Thea and the bubble blower she must have tossed down the toilet.


A closer look.... don't think anyone's going to be blowing bubbles with that thing ever again. I am extremely happy that we got it fixed but also pretty disturbed that neither of us noticed our 15 month old tossing it in the potty...

3 comments:

  1. OMG! That's hilarious!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. How smart to document this! I am laughing so hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HILARIOUS!!!! Don't let her teach Kevin those tricks! :)

    ReplyDelete