January 11, 2009

Nursery

We did a little more painting in the nursery today - it's starting to come together!

Sarah Painting a 'Happy Little Tree'



Finished Tree



Mike's sleepy owl


Details!

6 comments:

  1. Guys, I love that tree...Amanda had one in her nursary. It was sewn and stuffed and had birds and squirrels and a rabbit that you could stick on with velcro! I kept it for years, of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! I wanna sleep there! Thanks for sharing - I hand't seen what you've done to the room yet. What fun! Is that squirrel really purple? We're getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I can't believe how wonderfully creative you both are! :) Your daughter is going to be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike has mad skills! It reminds me of how awesome his drawings were of Howard eating goldfish. Was the turtle's name Howard??? I'm getting old I don't remember well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah and Mike- That is sooo Cute! We are really excited for you and hope to hear the news soon.
    Great-Aunt Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete